Verkaufe deine Dinge
Nächstes Angebot
Vorheriges Angebot
SHOP FOX PERFECT CONDITION UPGRADE TABLE SAW FENCE
SHOP FOX PERFECT CONDITION UPGRADE TABLE SAW FENCE
$150

SHOP FOX PERFECT CONDITION UPGRADE TABLE SAW FENCE

EXCELLENT/NEW condition SHOP FOX TABLE SAW FENCE (for 27" depth tables) rails are not included, but you can buy at home depot and Lowe's for cheap, they mount on 1 1/4" steel angle irons EXTREMELY accurate straight cuts, perfect to help align jigs perpendicular to the blade. * Asking $150, but also taking offers! Will be gone soon! Any questions ask away. Won't last long, take first real serious offer! Purchased at over $300, and have to get it out of house, so will accept legit serious offers! First one get is! Guaranteed higher quality than the fences that come with 95% of table saws out there (the other 5% you are looking at over $3000 used to $5000 new as they come with only certain saws)

>1 Monat

Kontaktiere den Verkäufer:

SHOP FOX PERFECT CONDITION UPGRADE TABLE SAW FENCE in Chantilly
map

Teile dieses Angebot, „SHOP FOX PERFECT CONDITION UPGRADE TABLE SAW FENCE“, mit deinen Freunden

Keine ähnlichen Angebote in deiner Nähe
Keine ähnlichen Angebote in deiner Nähe